Incorporated in 1976, the Fulton Mall Improvement Association works to improve the economic vitality and quality of life around Brooklyn’s premier shopping district, which welcomes more than 100,000 visitors a day. We provide supplementary sanitation, public safety, economic retail development, business, and marketing services to our district.
FY17 Board of Directors
- Albert Laboz, United American Land (Chair)
- Isaac Chera, Crown Acquisitions (Vice Chair)
- Shane Barbanel, CoLab Factory
- Robert Diamond, Tishman Speyer
- Anayeli Gomez, Office of the NYC Comptroller
- Andrew Hoan, Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Michael Hirschhorn, Jenel Management Corp.
- Craig Holliday, Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Josua Levin, Office of the Brooklyn Borough President
- Winfrida Mbewe-Chen, NYC Department of Small Business Services
- Tom Montvel-Cohen, Washington Square Partners
- Will Perez, Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Alan Rosen, Junior’s Restaurant
- Lloyd Shulman, Weinstein Enterprise, Inc.
- George Silva, J.W. Mays Inc.
- Kizzie Tunson, Macy’s
- Mayor Bill de Blasio
- NYC Comptroller Scott Stringer
- Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams
- NYC Council Member Stephen Levin