Incorporated in 1976, the Fulton Mall Improvement Association works to improve the economic vitality and quality-of-life around Brooklyn’s premier shopping district, which welcomes more than 100,000 visitors a day.
We provide a range of supplementary sanitation, public safety, economic retail development, business, and marketing services to our district.
FY16 Board of Directors
- Albert Laboz, United American Land (Chair)
- Shane Barbanel, Howal Management Corp.
- Isaac Chera, Next Generation Chera (Vice Chair)
- Anaveli Gomez, Office of the NYC Comptroller
- Ingrid Sotelo, NYC Office of the Comptroller
- Michael Hirschhorn, Jenel Management Corp.
- Craig Holliday, Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Brock Holloway, Macy’s
- Will Perez, Modell’s
- Josh Levin, Office of the Brooklyn Borough President
- Winfrida Mbewe-Chen, NYC Department of Small Business Services
- Tom Montvel-Cohen, Sound Advice Inc.
- Alan Rosen, Junior’s Restaurant
- Lloyd Shulman, Weinstein Enterprise, Inc.
- Andrew Hoan, Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- George Silva, J.W. Mays Inc. (Vice President)
- Simon Shewmaker, Tishman Speyer
- Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Comptroller Scott Stringer
- Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams
- City Council Member Stephen Levin