Klompching Gallery: Pricing + Editioning Photographs - What to Know + How to Do It
Event by Klompching Gallery.
Debra Klomp Ching, owner of the Klompching Gallery in New York City, will give a formal presentation, providing insights into the pricing and editioning of photographs for the fine art market. This lecture will focus upon market-place context and—crucially—how to actually edition and price photographs, as well as maintain appropriate records.
This presentation is ideal for photographers, intending to place their photographs into the fine art market place. It will be instrumental for those wishing to establish an edition/price structure prior to working with a gallery for exhibition/representation, and for those photographers selling their work directly to collectors.
The presentation will include an overview of the following:
• Why edition your work or why not
• Edition Models
• Pricing Model
• Doing The Math
• Demonstration of pricing/editioning a set of photograph
• Trade and institutional discount
• Maintaining inventory/sales records
• Registrants will receive WorkSheets for Guided Note-Taking.
• 30 minutes is provided for Q&A at the end of the webinar.