BPL: Virtual Homework Help
Event by Brooklyn Public Library.
Multiple Virtual Homework Help sessions are taking place. Click “More info” to see them all.
BPL has been assisting students with their homework for over 10 years! Let one of their vetted and trained volunteer tutors give you the help you need with your work today.
Their volunteer tutors:
- Always work with students in grades, K-8 and upon request, with students in grades 9-12.
- Assist students in the subjects: math, reading, and writing. Help in other subjects is provided by request.
- Can help students with: organization, time management, and test prep skills!
- Are supervised by BPL staff.
- Are excited to work with you!
Upon registering for Virtual Homework Help, please send an email to Alexandra, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information: student’s name, grade, and digital versions of hard copy, (workbooks, sheets, books) work they need help with, if the work is is on a platform, (Google classroom, etc.) or a website, there is no need to send a copy of the work, as we utilize the share screen function in Zoom.
Once your email is received, you’ll get an invitation and confirmation email.
We kindly ask:
- That you only register for one tutoring appointment per a day, unless the appointment is for multiple students.
- If you cannot make your tutoring appointment, please contact BPL ASAP, (email@example.com), so another student has a chance.
- That you send an email with the requested information, as confirmation of your registration. Your appointment may be canceled if you are not heard from.
If you have any questions or to make a request contact Alexandra, (firstname.lastname@example.org)