Projects + Initiatives
Thanks to significant public and private investments over the past decade, Downtown Brooklyn is now a key economic center for New York City. The area boasts a business district with more than 17 million square feet of office space, a historic and vibrant shopping center, a burgeoning residential community, 11 higher education institutions, more than 50 cultural organizations, a professional sports franchise, and exceptional public transportation and open spaces.
For a more in-depth view of all that is happening in Downtown Brooklyn, check out the resources below. You can also use the tabs at the left to navigate to more information about our ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Welcome to Downtown Brooklyn: Overview Map
- Shopping, Dining, Entertainment Guide
- 10-Year Report: 2004 - 2014
- 2013 Programmatic Report
- Map of Current Development Projects
- Map of Available Office Spaces
- Map of Available Retail Spaces
- Directory of Available Event Spaces
Want to locate your business here? Check out this page for more on the valuable business incentives that could help your move.