All Aboard the Holiday Trolley!
Our free Downtown Brooklyn Holiday Trolley will be back by popular demand starting the Saturday after Thanksgiving and continuing every Saturday from 12pm to 6pm until Christmas. Each week, we'll feature new themes and activities aboard the trolley: a guided tour of Downtown Brooklyn on November 30 and December 7, carolers from the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music on December 14, or Santa Claus on December 21 (from 1-6pm).
Passengers can also pick up one of our Holiday Deal Books, which features discounts on an array of goods and services for more than 40 businesses in the neighborhood (you can also download them here).
Hop on and hop off the trolley at any of its six stops (look for the big red signs and bows as shown in the below photo):
- Starting at Fulton and Jay Streets (on the hour);
- Continuing down Fulton and Bond Streets to peek at the holiday extravaganza at Albee Square (10 minutes after);
- Into the Cultural District at Fulton Street and Rockwell Place, where you can experience the newly opened BRIC Arts | Media House, UrbanGlass, and Theatre for a New Audience's Polonsky Shakespeare Center (20 minutes after);
- Past the Barclays Center and Atlantic Terminal at Flatbush and Fourth Avenues (30 minutes after);
- Down Livingston and Hoyt Streets by Macy’s (40 minutes after);
- Looping around Borough Hall and Muni Building to end at Livingston and Court Streets – a stone’s throw away from the New York Transit Museum, then pick up some treats at nearby Mara’s Café and Bakery (50 minutes after).