All Aboard the Holiday Trolley!
Our free Downtown Brooklyn Holiday Trolley will be back by popular demand for one weekend only this holiday season. This Friday and Saturday, December 12th and 13th, shoppers can ride in style throughout the district, including out front of our Pop² Brooklyn holiday market at 200 Livingston Street.
On board, passengers can also pick up one of our Holiday Deal Books, which features discounts on an array of goods and services for more than 40 businesses in the neighborhood (you can also download them here).
Hop on and hop off the trolley at any of its six stops (look for the big red signs and bows as shown in the below photo):
- Starting at Fulton and Jay Streets (on the hour);
- Continuing down Fulton and Bond Streets to peek at the holiday extravaganza at Albee Square (10 minutes after);
- Into the Cultural District at Fulton Street and Rockwell Place, where you can experience BRIC Arts | Media House, UrbanGlass, and Theatre for a New Audience's Polonsky Shakespeare Center (20 minutes after);
- Past the Barclays Center and Atlantic Terminal at Flatbush and Fourth Avenues (30 minutes after);
- Down Livingston and Hoyt Streets by Macy’s (40 minutes after);
- Looping around Borough Hall and Muni Building to end at Livingston and Court Streets – a stone’s throw away from the New York Transit Museum (50 minutes after).